Cambridge Sound Masking Qt Conference Room Edition (QtCRE)
Sound masking promotes productive workspaces that allows employees to work without distractions and therefore be able to focus on the tasks at hand. In addition, Sound Masking provides Speech Privacy and prevents accidental listening on confidential conversations.
Quoted cost for supply only, however we can also quote for installations UK-wide. Please contact us or purchase a free site survey to learn more.
The Qt Conference Room Edition (QtCRE) consists of a control module, two illuminated privacy signs, and a series of direct-field sound masking emitters.
When a room occupant turns on the control module inside of the conference room, it powers the sound masking emitters placed in the ceiling just outside of the conference room.
The emitters add a low level of background sound, making human speech less intelligible. Illuminated privacy signs inside and outside of the conference room indicate the system is running, and let conference room occupants know their conversations are being protected.
- Meeting occupants can easily turn the system on and off with the push of a button
- Control module and privacy signs provide clear indication that the system is activated
- Premium, minimalist design style seamlessly fits in with other conference room AV equipment
- Adjustable ramp times via Front Panel / Optional switched control
- Easy to integrate with in-room Crestron/AMX control systems
- Smooth sound masking ramp up and ramp down to limit disruptions
- Can be turned on and off for meetings or left running at all times
- Energy efficient and consumes less than seven watts of power
- Straightforward, low-impact installation
- Out-of-the-box support for conference rooms with up to 40 ft (12 m) of exposed wall
- Option to add additional emitters for larger areas