Baldwin Boxall OmniCare Type-B Disabled Refuge Remote Stainless Steel
- Wall mountable (or flush mountable with bezel).
- Self-powered from the ring circuit.
- Call button and key switch for local reset.
- Calls can be reset at the master panel.
- Dimensions (mm) 134W x 134H x 65D.
Disabled refuge Type-B system which provides two-way communication for disabled refuge areas
All disabled refuge units are designed to provide two-way hands free communication between the occupier of a disabled refuge area and the person (or persons) operating the ‘control panel’. They are designed for use in an emergency when the evacuation of a building is required – such as during a fire. Disabled refuge outstations for the OmniCare range come in a choice of styles – standard or Advance. Outstations (also known as ‘remotes’) on the OmniCare system are wired in a loop configuration. To avoid hoax calls, the disabled refuge remotes are ‘in standby’ until the master panel is triggered by the fire panel during an emergency. However, the remotes can be set to be permanently active if this is preferred. Please note that for systems used for ‘fire fighting’ that fire rated enhanced four-core cable should be used.
- Green (BVOCECPG) or stainless steel (BVOCECPS) finish
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
- Speech steered, digital audio
- Plasterboard backbox available
- IP65 rated enclosure available (BVCRIPBG)
- Reset at either master panel or remote